So I'm starting a blog documenting my travels to France.
For those of you who don't know, my grand and crazy scheme is to spend this summer working at a hostel in France. I'm going over there in May with my school and figure I'll just hang around Europe until August because there's no reason not to. Also because I want to work on my French.
I have my list of things to accomplish to actually make this idea reality:
- Find a hostel to work at.
- while there are many hostels that will let you stay for free in exchange for a bit of work there are not as many that will pay a decent salary. Buuuuut because of college I need to not waste this summer money-wise so I need to make at least a bit of money.
- Figure out the whole work-visa thing
- Get my passport
- Find a crazy buddy to go with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment